Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!  It was a close one, but I was able to get all my heart cookies done for the Peas' classes!  I think I was happier with how the larger love bugs came out...


I'm sorry I've been MIA, but it's been a bit crazy around here!  Now that it's calmed down a bit (hopefully), I am going to catch up on sewing inventory (and maybe cleaning and laundry).  I finished two more cookie orders...Mario cookies (you can see what they look like here) and R2-D2 cookies...

 
The R2-D2 cookies were new for me...and fun to make!  A huge thank you to Sweet Sugarbelle's tutorial on how to make these cute cookies!
 
Communion season is coming up, so I've started practicing some cross designs.  I have a few orders already, so I need to be prepared!  I think I've figured out the cross design for the girls, so now onto the boys!
 
 
Okay...I'm exhausted!  Until tomorrow...


1 comment: