Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cookie Crazy!

Phew!  It's been a busy week!!  I've finished an order for a surprise party, and I have two more orders (plus mass amounts of Valentine's Love Bugs) for next week!  Communion season is also coming up, and I am starting to finalize my Cross Cookie designs.  Lots to think about...too bad laundry and cleaning aren't part of my thought process.  Sorry family.

Here is a sneak peek at the surprise party order...can you guess what the theme is?

 
Tonight I will be bagging and tagging these cute cookies...I will post the others this weekend.  Next weeks orders will include Mario and R2D2.  I'm super excited to work on them!
 
Now it's time to get to the bus stop to pick up the oldest Pea.  Here's to hoping I can get her to sit down and get her homework done...

No comments:

Post a Comment